The move went spectacularly well -- under four hours! Chris and I packed everything pretty well the week before which really helped I think. And...it didn't rain! Woohoo!
I'm trying to tackle a room a day and unpack and sort things slowly this week in between work and play. So far, the kitchen and our bedroom is done. We'll use the nursery as Chris' office until fookenbean gets a crib, and the guest bedroom as my work/sewing space until we have guests!
I've put tens of thousands of dollars of furniture in my Room & Board wishlist (which I'm sure Chris is in horror about) and have been searching for new bathroom materials...tile, vanities, etc. I don't know when and if we'll tackle some of the renovations that are necessary, but it is so much fun to dream. Even picked up some paint chips the other day in hopes of painting the kitchen and nursery before fookenbean makes his appearance.
L
No comments:
Post a Comment