We got here about 12 hours ago. We read the directions again last night, then went to sleep. I'm on a squishy cot but no complaints. Lisa had yogurt and half a bagel with peanut butter for breakfast. And she is in the shower now. Pitosin starts soon!
We are thinking of you guys! Cannot wait to meet bean in person. Give Lisa lots of hugs and kisses. Holly
ReplyDeletewow.. I'm glad they let Lisa eat, I remember how I starved! You have no idea how excited I am... I feel like I am right there with you, thanks for the updates. Love to all three of you!
ReplyDeletejen
I am still checking on you all. I don't know how the grandparents are holding up. I am sure there is a new traffic pattern in the carpet somewhere from the pacing. Hang in there guys, it will be well worth the wait and even new carpet if necessary. Love, Lu
ReplyDeletehi lisa & chris - looking forward to the next update! hang in there, traci
ReplyDeleteany serious contractions yet? fun, fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope everything is going well, thanks for keeping us all updated and sharing in the experience.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jeannie and Ed
Hi Lisa! I had an induction, too, and know that waiting for science to kick in can be a pain. Hang in there! The result will be SO worth it. Sending you lots of love and good thoughts from Texas. Love, Rebecca
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great Buddy, just hang in there! You will be amazed at the strength you will find in yourself going through the home stretch. Give the Bean a hug and kiss from his Auntie Janelle!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janelle