Sunday, June 21, 2009

Calum with his eyes open

6 comments:

  1. I have looked at the video a dozen times! He is so adorable! Make sure you tell him gramma's coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more more more... I wanna see more! he is so darn cute! and his eyes are huge! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that video? The sweetest! Don wants to know if Calum can read yet?? Lisa,good luck on your first day on your own. That maternal gene will kick in for sure today and in high gear. Kisses all around.
    Lu and Don

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW! How adorable :) And I see both of you in him! Can't wait to meet little Calum when I'm back! :)
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I keep thinking I can reach out and touch him. I can't get over how wide awake he seems in the video. Don Boerma, FYI, not only can he read, he said "kiki" this morning!! Take that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calum is the sweetest, love his little yawn at the end! He's so alert and aware, gonna be a genius!
    Tristan (my 3 yr old) was watching and says "Oohh...cute baby, so nice!"
    xo, Jean

    ReplyDelete