Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nope, nothin' yet.

What a great couple of days it's been though! I've managed to get time with Traci, Michelle, Julija and Nicholas, and tomorrow we'll get to see Whitney, too, for the premiere of TrueBlood! So exciting! Chris has been waiting for months, and a few of us will get together to watch the season kick off over dinner at our place. We're either going to cook Chris' famous chili, or some incredible slow-cooked ribs (recipe courtesy of Marina Krim!).

Today I went shopping at Target for some last minute items and to Scarlett Sage for some Mothers Blend and Primrose Oil: Herbal supplements to prepare my insides for Bean's arrival...thank you Julija! The Mothers Blend Supplement tastes oddly like one of my favorite summer cocktails--Campari & Soda--what a nice, timely treat! Combined with my first pedicure since being pregnant... I'd say it's been an awesome day!


[I realize there is nothing I can do to make my feet look less chubby and swollen at this point :)]

Three more days until I[nduction]-Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment