Just returned from the Dr. and there's still no signs of the Bean. You'd think from how hard he kicks he's just dying to break free from the womb...alas, nothin'.
We scheduled the induction for Tuesday night, June 16th. I'll be 41 weeks. Chris has a huge day at work with his new global team, and will meet me at the hospital once he's through. In all likelihood, I won't actually give birth until the afternoon on Wednesday the 17th.
Fortunately, I have some great friends that are helping me understand what being induced is all about (thank you, Janelle!). It definitely makes me feel calmer about it all.
So, what will I be looking forward to the remainder of my last week? Spicy food...lots of walking...and anything else that will kickstart this process sooner rather than later. Wish us luck and that the Bean's arrival is a safe and healthy one :).
Lots of walking...definitely. We hope that your labour and delivery is safe, good luck!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jeannie and Eddie
I walked and shopped around Chinatown for 3 hours the day before I went into labor with Lulu...!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything!!!!!