Calum has grown more hair since I returned to MI!! Is he due for a manicure/pedicure yet??
i like his parts... :) I can not wait to meet him... I will be in California (shhh...) in August sometime, can I hold him then??? PLEASE!!!!!!
I love these photos! I want one! :) Can't wait to see little Calum again. Back on July 18th.xo,wp.s. meghan, I saw your note and am telling everyone ;) (ha, kidding)
love that hair!!! great pics. gillian
Calum has grown more hair since I returned to MI!! Is he due for a manicure/pedicure yet??
ReplyDeletei like his parts... :) I can not wait to meet him... I will be in California (shhh...) in August sometime, can I hold him then??? PLEASE!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these photos! I want one! :) Can't wait to see little Calum again. Back on July 18th.
ReplyDeletexo,
w
p.s. meghan, I saw your note and am telling everyone ;) (ha, kidding)
love that hair!!! great pics. gillian
ReplyDelete