lol lisa - reminds me of the time i took one of the boys to the dr. dr has different animals on wall in each room. i talked about the animal (misnaming it) and dr said "your mom better know the difference between a tiger and a leopard." made me laugh so hard! i blame it on stress:):) karen
Hi Lisa and Chris, Calum is growing so fast and I enjoy seeing each new phase. I also enjoy the fact that you both are having such a good time with him. Carla seems to be his protector. Henry and I send our love, Evelyn (great aunt and uncle to Calum)
that little lamb is actually a piglet, but i'm sure callum won't mind:) traci
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I need to brush up on my farm animals before this kid starts speaking...
ReplyDeleteLooks like that might be his security "piglet" to snuggle up to.
ReplyDeletelol lisa - reminds me of the time i took one of the boys to the dr. dr has different animals on wall in each room. i talked about the animal (misnaming it) and dr said "your mom better know the difference between a tiger and a leopard." made me laugh so hard! i blame it on stress:):) karen
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa and Chris, Calum is growing so fast and
ReplyDeleteI enjoy seeing each new phase. I also enjoy
the fact that you both are having such a good
time with him. Carla seems to be his protector.
Henry and I send our love, Evelyn
(great aunt and uncle to Calum)