Friday, October 2, 2009

Justa!

Yesterday was Calum's first day with his new nanny, Justa. I have been investigating share-care options in our neighborhood and found a great family to share Justa with one day a week---Thursdays. I drop Calum off at 8:30am at the host family's house, then I do errands I can't do with him in tow. As projects begin, this will allow me to schedule in person meetings, too.

Calum did really well. Though, Justa said he didn't sleep as much as he usually did (I gave her our schedule. He was certainly tired when he got home. He went to bed at 6:15p rather than his usual 7:30p and didn't wake up until 6am!

Justa is super sweet. She's been a nanny for 25 years, and when I met her for the first time she showed me the photo album of all the children she's cared for. It was an inch thick!

1 comment:

  1. I think Calum likes his new nanny. How nice
    that you can have one day to get errands done
    without baby. You just amaze me. Hope you are
    having a wonderful day and looking forward to a
    good weekend. Love, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete