On Saturday morning, Chris and I took Carla and Calum to Farmer John's pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay. It was a super-foggy morning in the city. We couldn't even see the ships in the Bay! The drive was equally as dramatic and picturesque. However, Carla was overly excited (I think she thought we were going to Fort Funston) and jumped on Calum's head while we were on the freeway. Fortunately, he wasn't phased by it and emerged with just a little red spot!
Once we got to the patch, we strolled all around to take pictures. There were so many different types of pumpkins and we were determined to find a few to take home with us so we could make pumpkin soup (later that night I cooked steaks, soup and flourless chocolate cake for Chris' birthday dinner).
Some of the snapshots from Calum's first visit to the pumpkin patch:





Love these pictures!!
ReplyDeletePictures make these precious moments last forever! How adorable, all of you, including the happy pup. Love the hat. Except for the little
ReplyDeletetumble, it looked like a picture-perfect outing.