Sunday, November 1, 2009

So long!

Sorry Fookenbean followers!

A lot has happened in the last couple weeks, and there are a lot of changes afoot for sure.

First, mom and dad Leckie came to visit and it was a great time---they even got Calum to giggle! Chris and I have been trying ourselves and Chris was successful last night (all I can seem to do is make C cry :(. SO, we'll try to get a video of it as soon as it's happening with some predictability.

Second, Chris and I traveled to Austin to attend Greg and Loree's wedding. It was so incredibly nice to finally meet so many of Chris' long time Texas friends! It was wonderful to get away. Thanks G-Ma and G-Pa for babysitting! I think Chris took some pictures so we'll see if we can post them soon, too.

Third, thanks to Etienne I've started creating a log of my daily activities. There is a lot going on, namely consulting, home renovations, and getting my bridal business going FOR REAL. I'm starting to get calls for consulting projects again which is wonderful and which will ultimately fund the other two things I care about--home and apparel! Will let you all know how things are coming along when we have something substantial to say.

Looking forward to more family visits, trips away, giggling and home/biz projects!

Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment