Monday, November 23, 2009

Such a good boy!

So far today has been a good day. Little C is going down for naps easily but not for longer than 30 minutes. Hoping having swaddled him this time (see the picture below of him on our video monitor) will do the trick.

His night sleeping has been inconsistent the last few weeks--sometimes waking a few times, sometimes much more. He goes down easily at 6:30pm normally, but by 4am is ready to start his day... At which point we try everything we can think of to get him to sleep longer.

I suppose part of it has to do with how much he's developing right now--each new day is filled with new discoveries--and part of it has to do with him needing his pacifier. I think he likes his bed and room and I work hard to create positive associations for him there.

Mama is extra tired today so will try to catch some zzzz's now, too.

1 comment: