looks like he's a happy fellow despite how he chooses toget it to his mouth!! Bet he'll make some good mud pies!
He's all boy, that's for sure!
Hi Lisa, He just gets cuter by the minute.Looks like he just has a lot of fun with his food. Evelyn
I know! Why do docs recommend that we let them play with food in order to make the transition to "real" food easier? I just think it's messier. And cuter. You and the family look great. Hope all continues to be well! xo
looks like he's a happy fellow despite how he chooses to
ReplyDeleteget it to his mouth!! Bet he'll make some good mud pies!
He's all boy, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteHi Lisa, He just gets cuter by the minute.
ReplyDeleteLooks like he just has a lot of fun with
his food. Evelyn
I know! Why do docs recommend that we let them play with food in order to make the transition to "real" food easier? I just think it's messier. And cuter. You and the family look great. Hope all continues to be well! xo
ReplyDelete