Monday, April 2, 2012

Next steps

Saw my OB today and despite my best efforts have made little progress. :( I'm really disappointed and was hopeful I could start labor on my own.

Since we are now 8 days post date, I've been put on an induction waiting list with the hospital. Every day, starting tomorrow, I'll need to call to see if they have room to admit me.

It's bitter sweet for sure. On one hand I'm feeling very reluctant about being induced because the last two weeks have done nothing to prepare me for a happy birth and I'm sad that I'm still sick and finishing antibiotics. On the other, I'm excited to meet BG and hopeful that she'll be healthy and I won't have any more complications than I did last time.

Overall I'm feeling kinda down in the dumps but working hard to visualize a positive experience and happy outcome :).

1 comment:

  1. Sending you lots of positive vibes from Alberta!
    xoxo, Jean

    ReplyDelete