Hi Kiki! I'm in the backyard finishing the work we planned back there. Will upload pictures of the new fence, bench, wall and railing once we are finished. Tomato plants are 5 ft tall already!!!
Hi Kiki! I'm in the backyard finishing the work we planned back there. Will upload pictures of the new fence, bench, wall and railing once we are finished. Tomato plants are 5 ft tall already!!!
I give!! Are you in the garage? I could have used that "outfit" while cleaning my house!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kiki! I'm in the backyard finishing the work we planned back there. Will upload pictures of the new fence, bench, wall and railing once we are finished. Tomato plants are 5 ft tall already!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kiki! I'm in the backyard finishing the work we planned back there. Will upload pictures of the new fence, bench, wall and railing once we are finished. Tomato plants are 5 ft tall already!!!
ReplyDelete