Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sweet note from another mom at school...

Couldn't resist sharing! (name of Calum's classmate has been changed for privacy :).

- - -

I just wanted to let you know... Today, I was hanging out a bit around 4 because Ali decided she didn't want to go to ballet. So, I just sat outside, grading papers, when Calum rolled up to me on one of the "helicopters" and yelled, "Ali said no!" I looked up and saw Ali crying, so I went over to her. She was upset about some kids ramming her helicopter and I guess Calum heard her say no. While I was trying to console Ali, Calum rode by again, gently placed his hand on her leg, and said, "Feel better?" Ali wasn't ready to talk yet, but when Calum saw her calming down, he happily said, "She feels better!" Then he rolled back around a minute later, and upon seeing she was upset again, patted her leg gently, and said, "feel better?"

Omigosh, it was just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen a little kid do. Just thought you should know. :) Thanks for your sweet child.

1 comment:

  1. He is a very compassionate little boy for sure!!
    So sweet.

    ReplyDelete