We are so happy for all 3 of you! Lisa, you have the birth behind you, Chris, you can stop worrying about Lisa and Calum, you can begin life with 2 wonderful parents! Congatulations! Go have some cake and ice cream. It is his birthday, right? Lu and Don
Ohhhhhh this is fantastic!! I love him. CONGRATULATIONS to the new parents and the grandparents!- Calum has the most loving wonderful mom and dad, and you are a beautiful family. I am very happy for you guys. Huge hugs and kisses, Holly
Oh my goodness he is adorable. I still have a hard time believing all this has taken place and that we are finally grandparents. Keep those pictures coming. It's amazing. We love you!
Congratulations Buddy and Chris! Calum is absolutely beautiful. Welcome to the beginning of a wonderful new adventure. Looking forward to meeting him someday. Love, Janelle
Welcome to the world, Calum Motes! We can't wait to meet you in person! In the meantime, snuggle, eat and get lots of sleep! Hugs and kisses, Etienne & fam
He's beautiful! Congrats Chris and Lisa, welcome to parenthood.
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for all 3 of you! Lisa, you have the birth behind you, Chris, you can stop worrying about Lisa and Calum, you can begin life with 2 wonderful parents! Congatulations! Go have some cake and ice cream. It is his birthday, right? Lu and Don
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh this is fantastic!! I love him. CONGRATULATIONS to the new parents and the grandparents!- Calum has the most loving wonderful mom and dad, and you are a beautiful family. I am very happy for you guys. Huge hugs and kisses,
ReplyDeleteHolly
Oh my goodness he is adorable. I still have a hard time believing all this has taken place and that we are finally grandparents. Keep those pictures coming. It's amazing. We love you!
ReplyDeletewhat a gorgeous LUCKY Calum!
ReplyDeletenice work Lisa!!! Love to all three of you!
ReplyDeletejen
Congratulations Buddy and Chris! Calum is absolutely beautiful. Welcome to the beginning of a wonderful new adventure. Looking forward to meeting him someday.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Janelle
Welcome to the world, Calum Motes! We can't wait to meet you in person! In the meantime, snuggle, eat and get lots of sleep! Hugs and kisses, Etienne & fam
ReplyDeletecongratulations! now we can race babies - nicholas
ReplyDeleteDon't you mean "Sprout"? (i admit i stole that line from joe)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Congratulations Lisa and Chris! So happy for you both. Post more pictures when you find the time.
ReplyDeletehe's beautiful! congratulations to you both!!! can't wait to meet him. gillian
ReplyDeleteWe love the pictures. He is adorable. Can't wait to give him a squeeze and a smooch. I guess he was worth the wait, huh? Lots of love, Lu and Don
ReplyDelete