Thursday, June 18, 2009

Radio silence

Sorry for going silent on updates. When the sleep window opened she jumped through it and I followed.

She is sleeping now, and I'm wandering the hospital in search of food.

Side notes:
1. The epidural machine looks like a hot dog stand.
2. All written signs here are in english, spanish, mandarin and russian.
3. All the rn's and doctors we've interacted with have been great
4. Strange alarms went off in our room all night, nurses came in frequently to push buttons
5. Carla is being boarded... Although we didn't send enough food with her so will need to get her more tonight

2 comments:

  1. bean is coming! sounds like you guys are doing great. chris- let me know if i can get food/drop off for carla. i am happy to do it! gillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm checking all the time on bean's birth. I am so excited for you guys. Thanks for breaking the radio silence-- I think many of us were held in deep suspense all night. :)

    ReplyDelete