I hope the Bean is getting anxious. I have been sitting here more than I have been up today. Part of me is numb! I do not want to be "the last to know". Keep thinking positive thoughts and this time tomorrow you should be a Mommy and Daddy. What a wonderful thought. More love, Lu
Hi again. I had to comment that I *also* had to have my water broken. Again - hang in there! You're so very close to meeting your darling baby boy. Can't wait to see the first photo!
You guys are about the most amazing experience of your lives (if you haven't already) when the babe is in your arms for the first time. Jason, Lucian and I are rooting you guys on! Cheers, Etienne
I hope the Bean is getting anxious. I have been sitting here more than I have been up today. Part of me is numb! I do not want to be "the last to know". Keep thinking positive thoughts and this time tomorrow you should be a Mommy and Daddy. What a wonderful thought. More love, Lu
ReplyDeleteHi again. I had to comment that I *also* had to have my water broken. Again - hang in there! You're so very close to meeting your darling baby boy. Can't wait to see the first photo!
ReplyDeleteThe suspense is killing me!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are about the most amazing experience of your lives (if you haven't already) when the babe is in your arms for the first time. Jason, Lucian and I are rooting you guys on!
Cheers, Etienne
I hope the Bean is either here, or here soon! Sending you god's speed and much much much love Chris and Lisa! xoxo
ReplyDelete