The hospital has ok'd our arrival so we'll leave in the next 30-40 minutes. Chris or I will continue to publish updates to Fookenbean as they happen! Bean will likely arrive sometime tomorrow afternoon is my guess :).
I will be pacing the floor along with you, for I am with you in spirit. I hope little Bean is not apprehensive about leaving his comfy nest and that he is very anxious to make a grand entrance to meet his two loving parents who have taken such good care of him during these past fabulous nine months. Along with his grandparents, many friends and relatives are anxiously awaiting his arrival! A new life begins for him and for all of us. Good luck. Love to all.
Good luck...hope labour and delivery is smooth-sailing!
ReplyDeleteI will be pacing the floor along with you, for I am with you in spirit. I hope little Bean is not apprehensive about leaving his comfy nest and that he is very anxious to make a grand entrance to meet his two loving parents who have taken such good care of him during these past fabulous nine months. Along with his grandparents, many friends and relatives are anxiously awaiting his arrival! A new life begins for him and for all of
ReplyDeleteus. Good luck. Love to all.