We are introducing bottled breast milk at night to give my boobs a rest ;). I'm still pretty torn up and not healing as well as I'd hoped.
Tomorrow I'll take Scarlett to her second Dr's appointment; so excited to see how much weight she's gained and hoping she's on par with her previous gains. Will also see a lactation consultant to help me make sure her latch us okay and breast feeding is progressing as it should.
Everything about her health seems great to us right now; she's a great eater and a super pooper! We had noticed some odd twitching occurring during her sleep early in the week but after talking with the doctor and not seeing it return I'm reassured it wasn't a seizure (I'm particularly sensitive to anything odd like this considering how she came into the world),
Dad and I are always looking forward to these updates!
ReplyDelete